Our employees in the administration are usually available for you during the following basic hours.
Monday to Friday 08:00 am to 12:00 pm
Should it be necessary to contact us beyond these hours, please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail address.
department: Ion beams (building part NT)
Monday to Friday 07:30 am to 16:00 pm
Monday to Friday 16:00 pm to 22:00 am
Saturday to Sunday 07:30 am to 22:00 pm
Please contact the radiation protection officers (SSBs) of the relevant department in advance to schedule on-call duty or for required radiation protection instructions in accordance with §63 StrlSchV (usually a request from the user must be received in the previous week, no later than 11:00 am on Thursdays) at:
department: Radionuclides (building part NI)
Monday to Thursday 07:00 am to 17:00 pm and Friday 07:00 am to 15:00 pm
Radioactive materials may be handled during these hours. Should it be necessary that experiments with radioactive materials last longer than 17:00 pm, we can organize our laboratory in such a way that a required radiation protection officer (SSB) is on site until 21:00 pm.
For planning or required radiation protection instructions in accordancewith §63 StrlSchV, please contact the SSBs of the relevant department in advance (usually a request from the user must be received in the previous week, no later than 11:00 am on Thursdays) at:
If you need nuclides for your experiments, clarify in advance with the responsible radiation protection officer (SSB) whether a handling permit is available for this.
- The procurement process, e.g. price comparison, offer negotiations with the supplier companies, selection of the product, etc., is carried out in advance by you as the orderer/user.
- To do this, please fill out the following form, print it out, sign it as the purchaser and send it to us by 11:00 a.m. on Thursdays at the latest so that we can receive the order the following week, usually on Mondays.
- Please always indicate your customer number!
- In any case, the SSB responsible for the area in which the processing is intended must sign before the order is placed.
- Our secretariat will then be happy to order the nuclides once the necessary handling authorization and the above signatures have been obtained.
- Upon receipt of the invoice, we will send the complete order process to you for payment.
- You then please settle the invoice and can start your experiment.
Complaint and suggestion box Management
We are always open for critique, praise, improvement and constructive suggestions. Please feel free to leave your feedback. This will only reach me, as managing director, directly. Of course, I assure you full confidentiality. Please use the following e-mail address:
With your help, we would like to use the opportunities to keep RUBION attractive for all groups and also aspire to a continuous improvement process.
Thank you very much for your support!
Your Arnd J. Apool
Support for our website
In case of technical problems with our website, please contact us directly at the following e-mail address: