The projects we offer generally comprise the development and
application of advanced microscopical methods to cell physiologic
questions. Get in contact to ask for the currently available projects. Here you can find a list of our current projects.
We use the following methods:
- Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy
- STED-Microscopy (stimulated emission depletion microscopy)
- Long-term recordings of living cells (using different instruments)
- Handling of nanoparticles
- Handling unstable isotopes
- Cell culture (primary und secondary)
- programming and simulation
Note that not every project uses every method.